Heartbroken.. still?

So my boyfriend broke up with me. now we are back together, but I still feel broken. Pluss I'm terrifide that he will randomly break up with me again. or stop likeing me. But the weirdest part for me is I have him back.. so why do I still feel broken?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, unless he broke up with you for a good reason (for example, you cheated on him) and I'm guessing there was no good reason, you shouldn't have got back together with him. If a girl dumped me, I'd never take her back. Self-esteem and self-respect are important.

Of course you're heart-broken. He hurt you, and there's a high chance he'll hurt you again. You sound like a sweet girl who deserves better. But, utlimately, it's your life and your choice.