Heartbroken.. still?

So my boyfriend broke up with me. now we are back together, but I still feel broken. Pluss I'm terrifide that he will randomly break up with me again. or stop likeing me. But the weirdest part for me is I have him back.. so why do I still feel broken?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, unless he broke up with you for a good reason (for example, you cheated on him) and I'm guessing there was no good reason, you shouldn't have got back together with him. If a girl dumped me, I'd never take her back. Self-esteem and self-respect are important.

Of course you're heart-broken. He hurt you, and there's a high chance he'll hurt you again. You sound like a sweet girl who deserves better. But, utlimately, it's your life and your choice.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Breaking up is not easy for your heart

Time will heal all wounds.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's because you're afraid that he will leave you.

Simply pour all your effort into making this relationship work again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• bc you don't trust I'm anymore. he broke up with you for no good reason I assume, otherwise ud have mentioned it. so there's no stopping him from nor telling when he'll do it again,

id have dumped him right back.

1|0
    0|0
  • You explained it yourself.

"I'm terrifide that he will randomly break up with me again. or stop likeing me."

You're scared that he will hurt you again.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's because he has broken your heart and trust before,

Give it time and if your trust does not come back you may want to concider finding someone that you can trust not to hurt you, at the end of the day that's what the key to every relationship is... Trust xxxx good luck sweetie.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes