Views and opinions of people who cheats or have affairs please.

I want to know how people would fell if they found out their partners cheated or had an affair.

Also what opinions you have on cheaters.

Personally I think it's the biggest betrayal out there.

Your thoughts both male and female please.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really the biggest betrayal, disrespect and traitorous act of all.

They should be condemned and sentenced into life imprisonment, or hang in a guillotine.

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree, great answer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not a religious person, but when I think of cheaters, I really do hope there is a hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be really hurt if my girlfriend cheated on me for any reason. I would rather she just break up with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think if there is cheating by either partner, there is something wrong with the relationship that contributed to it. While cheating can sometimes be a one time, stupid thing, it's not always about the sex or a momentary lapse of reason. It is sometimes about needing to be appreciated or understood, especially in long term relationships. I would be able to forgive my husband as long as he was willing to talk about what caused him to cheat in the first place so we could work to correct it. BUT, if he lied about it when confronted or found out, that would pretty much be the end for me. For many, it's not the cheating that is the nail in the coffin, it's the lying and deceit that often accompanies it. I think you can get past it, but it would not be easy.

(I was in a relationship for 5 years. The man I was living with and later engaged to, cheated on me for several months. The woman he was having the affair with called me to tell me. He had never told her about me. She suspected something and found out about me. When confronted, he lied and said he didn't even know her. When I told him she had called and given me proof, he finally admitted to it. I said goodbye to him that day and never saw him again. She did me the greatest favor she could possibly have done for me!)

0|0
    0|0
    • What about a woman who knowingly sleeps with a married man. Is she just as bad?

• Anyone I've ever known to cheat did it because they weren't happy in their relationship yet didn't have the courage to leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is the worst, at least in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes