Is my heart healing? Will I ever move on?

My ex and I broke up last week. We dated for 7 months. I cried a whole lot last week. I still love him, and wish we could get back together, but at the same time I don't. I miss him very much, I can't see myself with anyone else. I could see him as the father of my children one day. BUT at the same time, if he asked me to be with him again, I would probably say no. (Even though we are on no contact.) There is honestly a 50/50 chance of getting back together but There is still a chance we won't. I don't want to be caught up on someone that doesn't feel for me anymore. But if I move on, I wouldn't want him anymore, and I can really see a future with him. Where is my heart right now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know,people have a basic need to feel accepted. When someone rejects us we feel like there is something wrong with us, betrayed...especially when the one who rejects us was thought to be a very good friend. Look at this as it is their problem, not yours, you are a good person, the person you want to be, and if they don't like you the way you are it's their problem. Go forward and find new people to be in your life. Know that relationships do change, you lose some and you gain some just like everything in life...

hope this helps ^_^

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, I've been here before except mine was a 2 and a half year relationship. We had taken time apart a couple times in the relationship and at those points I felt like I couldn't do it and nothing would be the same. Well, I broke up with him on 4/9/12, and we haven't spoke since. I found me a great guy who my ex will never compare to. I thought that me and my ex were gonna get married and have kids, we kinda planned our future together but we're not together now and it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your heart is lonely. It is still telling you the truth though, because even through your pain you can say that you would not get back together with him, even if he asked. That is your intuition telling you the truth, it doesn't lie to you. The pain of the breakup will cease with time and you'll meet someone better suited for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes