Is my heart healing? Will I ever move on?

My ex and I broke up last week. We dated for 7 months. I cried a whole lot last week. I still love him, and wish we could get back together, but at the same time I don't. I miss him very much, I can't see myself with anyone else. I could see him as the father of my children one day. BUT at the same time, if he asked me to be with him again, I would probably say no. (Even though we are on no contact.) There is honestly a 50/50 chance of getting back together but There is still a chance we won't. I don't want to be caught up on someone that doesn't feel for me anymore. But if I move on, I wouldn't want him anymore, and I can really see a future with him. Where is my heart right now?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You know,people have a basic need to feel accepted. When someone rejects us we feel like there is something wrong with us, betrayed...especially when the one who rejects us was thought to be a very good friend. Look at this as it is their problem, not yours, you are a good person, the person you want to be, and if they don't like you the way you are it's their problem. Go forward and find new people to be in your life. Know that relationships do change, you lose some and you gain some just like everything in life...

hope this helps ^_^

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE