He wants to take a break for a week..?

I was texting my boyfriend and out of the blue he asked if we could take a break for a little bit.. He said he has a lot on his mind and that he's afraid of hurting me. I asked him if he really meant a break or if we were done for good and he said that we're not done for good.. Just this week. :/

I honestly have no idea why he want to take a break..

Is this a red flag? Is he going to come back? Should I even take him back..?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• A break for a week? WTF good does that do? Probably just frees him up to bang another chick. For me, it'd either be hey let's try to work through this or if you want a break then we're done. I don't do breaks.