How is the best way to break up with someone?

I'm currently of thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend for the 2nd time. The 1st time I did it was back in October, and he didn't take it well. We are long distance and I told him over Skype. He started crying and hitting the camera. He really is a nice guy but lately I feel like he is more a friend than a boyfriend. What would be the best way to break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't really matter how you do it he just has to accept the fact you don't feel the same way anymore. I just broke up with my girlfriend she was very upset but you have to do what best for number one and that's you . its hard but all fades with time :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say do it as nicely as you possibly can and tell him that you two can stay in contact. Beware though if you take him back after this and you continue to do this then his feelings will fade and he will treat you so much more different, also understand if he cried over you it means he really really likes you. But if you don't like him then you deserve to be happy so do what makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no good ways to break-up because well.. it's obvious

If you don't like him that way you are not obligated to stay - leave, doesn't matter how

0|0
    0|0
  • Tere isn't a good way. You just have to be honest and direct and how he feels is his issue

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• tell him how you feel, 'I feel like...

0|0
    0|0
  • In person, with tactful honesty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes