How is the best way to break up with someone?

I'm currently of thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend for the 2nd time. The 1st time I did it was back in October, and he didn't take it well. We are long distance and I told him over Skype. He started crying and hitting the camera. He really is a nice guy but lately I feel like he is more a friend than a boyfriend. What would be the best way to break up?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't really matter how you do it he just has to accept the fact you don't feel the same way anymore. I just broke up with my girlfriend she was very upset but you have to do what best for number one and that's you . its hard but all fades with time :)