Is it OK for a guy to still talk to his ex even though he has a gf?

I know its OK, but when he have a girlfriend , I don't think its good to have some sort of communication. Besides, they were friends with benefits. If a girl is not connecting with her ex, I don't think he should eeither. There's a reason why it is boyfriend and girlfriend. What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on a lot of situations. You say it was a friend's with benefits situation. That could mean that the relationship did not continue to closure. There is something still there obviously. When a man loves and cares for a woman, he will not be speaking to any ex at all, unless maybe an ex that they share children with. Most of the time if a guy is still talking to an ex at all, this means feelings of some sort are still there. Try talking to him and tell him how you feel. If you are OK with it, he will be. If he truly cares about you, then he will stop. If not, walk away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's alright as long as he don't over cross the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I am okay with still talking as I do think some relationships can end with a friendship still intact, but no hanging out. There is no reason people can't be friendly with an ex and I accept that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I agree with you 100%

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it depends on the situation. If they broke up last week I'm sure there's still feelings there. Or was it years ago? My best friend is one of my exes. We talk almost everyday. He is getting married in November and I'm one of his fiances bridesmaids. I'm pretty good friends with another ex boyfriend who is currently going through a divorce and I sometimes babysit his kids. I think the bigger problem is not trusting the boyfriend if he's telling you theyre just friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is OK. I mean people talk about their past with each other all the time. I'm not the type of girl who has trust or jealously issues however I would be concerned that spark would spark again and that would interfere with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes