Is it OK for a guy to still talk to his ex even though he has a gf?

I know its OK, but when he have a girlfriend , I don't think its good to have some sort of communication. Besides, they were friends with benefits. If a girl is not connecting with her ex, I don't think he should eeither. There's a reason why it is boyfriend and girlfriend. What do you guys think?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on a lot of situations. You say it was a friend's with benefits situation. That could mean that the relationship did not continue to closure. There is something still there obviously. When a man loves and cares for a woman, he will not be speaking to any ex at all, unless maybe an ex that they share children with. Most of the time if a guy is still talking to an ex at all, this means feelings of some sort are still there. Try talking to him and tell him how you feel. If you are OK with it, he will be. If he truly cares about you, then he will stop. If not, walk away.