Why do guys like bellys

My boyfriend and exs have liked to rub my belly and stuff why. I workout so I have a tone belly but I still don't get it

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it is soft and intimate

What Guys Said 4

• For me it's a intimacy thing. Your belly area is the most vulnerable part of your body and gives me a true feeling of intimacy when I'm able to touch a woman's belly freely. The look of it doesn't really matter much imo.

• Who doesn't like bellies

• It's where you will be keeping your baby for 9 months when you eventually decide to have one (if ever). The stomach of a girl is probably the most important thing to men because you will be carrying on our offspring and probably our genetics...it's only a bonus that you probably look good with having a flat, toned stomach. I personally don't care if it's toned as long as you're not overweight or obese (dangerous, and looks terrible). I'm assuming you are either a cheerleader or a gymnast

• Haha nope I'm a hockey player and a runner

• Well thanks

• No problem

• That's because it represents healthiness and sexiness.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you really do have a great belly. There's so many women who either don't care or have given up on their physical appearance. I mean I look around and don't see that many girls with toned stomachs, so maybe they really appreciate yours!

• They like to rub and touch belly's because, it's were their comfort zones are at. some guys tend to touch a girls belly who they are close with, such as a girlfriend. Its a certain type of closeness with that person that is felt.

• Idk my boyfriend is like that too. I want to tone up my belly but he insists I leave it as is (its starting to get flabby:(.)

• Why are you engaged at 17?

• I'm just sayin', 17? She's got her whole life ahead of her. She shouldn't feel like she needs to get married at 17...unless she feels worthless?

• Yea... I don't feel worthless. And thanks betawolf. It is my decision