I just broke up with my ex-boyfriends 3 months ago.

I just broke up with my ex-boyfriends 3 months ago.We were long distance relationship.He cheated and betrayed me.Is it normal that I still want to make our relationship up sometimes.I loved him very much.I am very single-minded girl. We have not contacted with him since we broke up.

Because I know that I should ignore him and move on.He never called me since we broke up. I guess he didn't love me at all. That is the real truth.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is normal to want to return to something familiar.

Maybe it isn't your actual boyfriend that you miss - maybe it was being in a relationship. Being loved and cared for. So you don't want HIM back, necessarily, just the feelings you had when you were with him.

As for him not calling - of course you want to think that you were just as important to him as he is to you. You don't know why he hasn't contacted you, but there is no reason to assume the worst. You don't know what's going through his mind, so don't try to figure it out, you're only making yourself feel worse than you have to. You don't know how he feels now - he could be crying every night into his pillow over losing you. Whatever you conjure up is nothing more than speculation. You simply don't know.

The only way to get over this is to get through it. Yes, it hurts. Yes, you miss your relationship with him. And yes, one day you will move past this and hopefully come through a stronger, smarter woman. No more dwelling - the sooner you set your mind to moving on, the quicker you will get there.

Heartache does lessen with time.