I just broke up with my ex-boyfriends 3 months ago.

I just broke up with my ex-boyfriends 3 months ago.We were long distance relationship.He cheated and betrayed me.Is it normal that I still want to make our relationship up sometimes.I loved him very much.I am very single-minded girl. We have not contacted with him since we broke up.

Because I know that I should ignore him and move on.He never called me since we broke up. I guess he didn't love me at all. That is the real truth.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is normal to want to return to something familiar.

Maybe it isn't your actual boyfriend that you miss - maybe it was being in a relationship. Being loved and cared for. So you don't want HIM back, necessarily, just the feelings you had when you were with him.

As for him not calling - of course you want to think that you were just as important to him as he is to you. You don't know why he hasn't contacted you, but there is no reason to assume the worst. You don't know what's going through his mind, so don't try to figure it out, you're only making yourself feel worse than you have to. You don't know how he feels now - he could be crying every night into his pillow over losing you. Whatever you conjure up is nothing more than speculation. You simply don't know.

The only way to get over this is to get through it. Yes, it hurts. Yes, you miss your relationship with him. And yes, one day you will move past this and hopefully come through a stronger, smarter woman. No more dwelling - the sooner you set your mind to moving on, the quicker you will get there.

Heartache does lessen with time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It is normal to wonder about what could have been. You wonder if there is anything you could have done differently, something you might have said, etc. In the end though, when it comes to cheating, there really is no root cause within the relationship (at least on your end). You are wise knowing that you should move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You may never know just how much he loved you but if he did it most likely was a very shallow love and one thing is for sure is that he didn't love you the moment he cheated on you. Your feelings sound very normal you obversely had a deep love for him and that is what you are feeling and grieving, it's in those tender moments when our heart is breaking that we long for the other person to fill the void they once occupied, the depth of your pain is the depth of your love and that says more about you than him, take your heart back, hold and protect it for someone who will honour your love.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really better off without him.

Find a guy closer to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't bother contacting you, the best thing to do is, like you said, ignore him and move on. Don't think that he didn't love you at all, those things will just make you bitter. Cherish the nice moments but remember that he's not worth your time right now. Maybe he just wants to give you time to get over him? It would be tricky to remain friends after a break up when one of the persons involved still has feelings for the other one.

Just try to pick up your life and live it for you, not for someone else. He cheated and betrayed you, that's not someone who's worth your time and effort. Go out with friends, take your mind off him, ... But know that sometimes you have to confront yourself with the feelings of sadness over the break up to be able to give it a place and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes