Why do you figure people come here to complain about their mates breaking up with them, and yet they INSIST

...that the person who dumped them is STILL in love with them or will suddenly find their way back?

Why is is that people seek advice from an unbiased party,and then willingly rejects that advice just to perpetuate their own turmoil?

I've seen this numerous times,and when you are trying to actively help them sort their problems,their knickers get in a bunch when you tell them the bloody truth.What gives? When all you are doing is trying to help?

01