Why is my ex being so confusing?

First of all, we have the same friends so she's always there, which basically I don't like and so I don't hang out with them often when she's around. But last night she spontaneously decided to come along with her boyfriend. All the while she was flirting with me, bringing up old memories, asking lots of questions, laughing loudly at my jokes. When the rest were merely teasing and joking around with me she became very protective. I've noticed she does this whether her boyfriend is there or not. Yet she's the very same one who broke my heart and didn't give two f*cks about it. What the hell?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of agree with @Zalewe, but there could be a whole different twist to this. I think she might still have some type of feeling for you & that's why she brought her boyfriend along, to see if he could distract her from her feelings for you. Seeing that he obviously can't do that, she's kind of giving it all to you... Also, she might be trying to make her boyfriend jealous. Either way, she's being a hoe & honestly, you should just forget about her if you haven't already, she's definitely not worth it. Good luck & hope I helped.