Why is my ex being so confusing?

First of all, we have the same friends so she's always there, which basically I don't like and so I don't hang out with them often when she's around. But last night she spontaneously decided to come along with her boyfriend. All the while she was flirting with me, bringing up old memories, asking lots of questions, laughing loudly at my jokes. When the rest were merely teasing and joking around with me she became very protective. I've noticed she does this whether her boyfriend is there or not. Yet she's the very same one who broke my heart and didn't give two f*cks about it. What the hell?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I kind of agree with @Zalewe, but there could be a whole different twist to this. I think she might still have some type of feeling for you & that's why she brought her boyfriend along, to see if he could distract her from her feelings for you. Seeing that he obviously can't do that, she's kind of giving it all to you... Also, she might be trying to make her boyfriend jealous. Either way, she's being a hoe & honestly, you should just forget about her if you haven't already, she's definitely not worth it. Good luck & hope I helped.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She wants attention...

you probably don't treat her how you used to and she is trying

to get your attention the ultimate look at me is the new boyfriend.

some people seek attention anyway they can get it and that's not always by doing something good or nice. I think you should carry on as you are and let her carry on looking like a performing seal and making her boyfriend look like a fool. Don't get dragged into her games. She doesn't want you back she just wants attention

0|1
    0|0
  • OK, clearly this girl doesn't know what she wants or feels herself. She is still exploring. I would say she does still have feelings for you, despite the fact that she broke your heart. There was something that happened or something that has occurred to her to make her break-up with you. Even though that happened, she still needs you in her life because dating or not, you guys have history and she can't loose you. You are still her other half.

0|1
    0|0
  • She realized later after the break up the she screwed up. She wants you back, but she won't admit it. Chances are she left you for another guy, but soon realized that was not her samrtest decsion. Or she is purposrly doing it so that you are confused hoping it is a chance with you two, so if she decides she really wants you; you are single. All a mind game. All in all she has some feelongs for you and regretting it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she still treasures you as a friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes