More likely reason for a break up?

So I believe I'm a true hopeless romantic, so much so that I realize there's no hope for me so giving up on love is the most logical choice for me. Anyway...

First off we're both 23. Roughly 6 months ago my ex left me. (still not over her, I'm pathetic) The reason why she says she left me was because she feared I was completely happy at the current job I was at then, while she worked at the EXACT same place. I was only there for 8 months and here there for 5 years. I was looking for a better job whilst there. I had/have dreams about making beautiful things out of wood and other materials (furniture) Another fault was that I didn't have my driver license because I was completely terrified because I was hit by a car when I was younger and shattered my hips. Regardless, I was working on it. We lived together and were truly happy for quite some time. I trusted her to go out to the bar alone or hang out with friends, especially one guy friend she knew for quite sometime. I trusted her completely 100% and she was happy for that, I guess. Well during the last month or so she kept hanging out with her guy friend a lot more often, which I didn't mind. I hung out with the guy before and thought he was pretty cool. I didn't like however in the last month or so when I'd asked to come hang out, she'd say no you don't have to come. If we got into a fight, she'd cool down at his house, I hated that too. We had a pretty good sex life until the last month or so and she didn't want it much anymore. When we did break up she always hung out with him and a month after out break up she is openly with the d***. And he works at the SAME place we both worked at. How can you leave me because she feared I was happy there for the rest of my life when she's been there 5 years and same for him? Is it more likely that she was just a cheating ***** like the rest of them or that she left me for the reasons she stated and I'm just completely full of ****? Let me know your opinion.

20