Confused on what he wants

I'm 22 and he is 24. We have known each other for about 5-6 years. We have never been in a relationship with each other. We have been friends with benefits. We haven't had sex in over 6 months. All through February we texted or talked on the phone everyday, In March we didn't talk as much. Maybe 3 times a week. April has been very little talking. one maybe 2 times per week. Tonight he asked me to go the store with him, and I said I would. He picked me up from my house. On the way back to my house he reached over and pulled me close to him and I laid my head on his shoulder. When we got back to my house we set in the car for a few minutes talking before he had to leave to head home. In the car he proceeded to kiss & hug me. He also grabbed my boobs. After that we talked for a few more minutes and he put his hand on my thigh. When I was getting ready to get out of the car I reached over and gave him a hug and he softly kissed my neck a few times, and even sucked on my neck and eventually moved up to my ear and when he was done he says to me there is something for you to think about! We have talked about being in a relationship before but that never happened due to him moving almost 2 hours away for work. I like him and he says he likes me. I get really confused because it goes from what happened tonight to not seeing each other for a month or it will go from talking all the time to barely talking at all. I am really confused on what he wants. Does he want a relationship, friends with benefits or what? Can someone tell me what he could be thinking and something I could do/say. I would like us to be together! I don't feel comfortable saying anything through texts, or on the phone and I don't really know what to say to him to make him understand how I feel!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• seems like he might also want to be more than just a friend w benefits, but since he lives 2 hours away now its def tough...having said that tho, he's a guy and will never turn down a hook up...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why does he go from talking to me all the time to hardly talking at all, or from what happened tonight to not seeing each other for a month? He comes back to the town I live in almost every weekend and stays at one of his relatives house. I'm hoping its not just a hook up. What really confuses me is we could have had sex tonight if that's what he wanted!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes