How do you feel about moving?

I just got home and found a For Sale sign out front.

I have moved waaay to much and I hate it...
  • I Love moving, the fun, the adventure, the new places and people!
    Vote A
  • I HATE MOVING
    Vote B
  • If only I didn't have to pack...
    Vote C
  • I've never moved. Ever.
    Vote D
  • I'm an Onion.. What do I care?
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've moved a lot growing up and I hate it too. I'm moving again in a couple weeks, but I'm actually pretty excited! This time, I'm not moving to an unfamiliar town where I know nobody. I'm actually moving to my best friend's hometown, where a few of our friends live, and getting an apartment with her. So it's an exciting new change!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I put I hate moving because the two times that I did it when I was younger I didn't want to and I hated it. However, now I can't wait until I move. I hate where I'm living now, it's so boring. I'm in my early 20's and I live in an old people's town so if I want to go out and have fun I have to drive for like 45min and that gets old quick. Also all my friends live at least 30min away. I think the average age of my town is high 40's.

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate it, done it a few times. now I'm at an age where I should be getting a career and be moving out of the house. Which isn't happenning yet. Besides I want to get a long time girlfriend before I leave, but since no girls I like, like me...going to be alone.

0|1
    0|0
  • i've moved to go to college before and found the experience both exciting and difficult at the same time . leaving a city where you had a lot of fun can be difficult but that being said a lot of people move around and its somewhat normal these days to have lived in a few different places

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents moved every 3-4 years within our city and I didn't worry about it, until they moved us to another city.

Later I had to move between cities a number of times because it was necessary for my job and usually lost my friends when I moved.

Interesting for meeting new situations, learning languages but VERY bad for social relationships, networking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I moved a lot when I was younger and always enjoyed the changes, new places, different people. The older I get, though, the more I appreciate having a place to call home and being deeply rooted there.

Good question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to move away soon. I live in a wonderful place right now and the thought of moving away and downgrading to a lesser place depresses the sh*t outta me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where I'm moving to and where I'm moving from.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would love to travel and meet new people

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun to move since you can meet new people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't so bad and I have done it plenty

0|0
    0|0
  • i love moving, but that's mainly because I haven't moved often

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I want to move abroad soon. I just missed out on a new job in Dubai recently. I really wanted to go. It helps that I have very few possessions and no wife or kids.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• The packing and unpacking is a bitch, but I don't mind moving too much. I've lived in Queens most of my life, but always moved within the area. Then I lived in Maryland for a while too. Now I am back in New York. Where I am living now is the longest I have ever lived anywhere, seven years.

I am getting ready to make another move soon though. I am ready for a change.

I am assuming your parents are selling the house, and failed to inform you about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aside from the three weeks I spent living in a dorm before running back home, I've never ever moved. Same house with my parents, same bedroom and everything. I think because I've never moved it makes the idea of moving out for good one day a lot scarier to me. I'm probably going to move out either when I get married or get my Bachelor's degree, whichever comes first. The idea terrifies me beyond terror and I have a feeling that if I moved around as a kid it wouldn't be as bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I moved from my parent's home to my own several years before I was married. He moved in with me. That is my only move and I don't plan on moving again!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just packing stuff into boxes last weekend - I hate that part

but I love meeting new people, new restaurants , new everything!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it :) I like seeing new things and meeting different people. The world is beautiful and I love exploring it

0|1
    0|0
    • what about the people you leave behind?

• As long as you stay in touch you‘re not really leaving them behind, right? You‘re just experiencing new things without them

• I've moved wayyyy too much and I'm used to it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I freaking hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate moving. But why is there a for sale sign and you didn't request to move?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't own the house. It's my step-fathers.. I live in the basement

Recommended myTakes