What do I do to find my niche?

My ex-fiancee cheated on me over a month ago. I had lots of plans for our future. I will graduate with my B.S in CIS. So I had been thinking s lot about future. Now those plans and goals I had are ruined.

Now I can't find my niche. I used to do drug, drink, and go to parties whenever I got the chance before I decided to go back to college to finish my degree. I moved to ATL over 3 years ago. I met her about 6months after I moved. We lived together for over a year. I got extremely used to and liked having the woman I loved with me at night. We didn't party much because I was done with that life.

Now that I moved back to my hometown in my parents house, I am hanging out with the same people I did before. I have horrible socialskills I have never been able to mske friends easy.

And as I was hanging with them tonight all I could fill is that isn't the life that I want to live. I want to go back to how it was before, but I know that isn't going to happen. But I don't know how to make new friends and I don't even know what kind of life I want right now, because I want to hang out with people and have fun, but it isn't fun for me. I don't like do drugs anymore, or having to worry about getting caught with them around me. I just don't know how to handleit. Or how to build social skills that I lack.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I see where you're coming from but you sound in panic. Relax you don't have to know what kind of life you want right at this moment. Try and go with the flow a little and see what happens. Yes think about what you do want from your future but do it slowly and breath inbetween if you know what I mean, there is no rush. Do not return to drugs/drink it will only be a step backwards (pointless) I know it may sound sad but have you thought of joining groups, gym, interest classes where you can meet people who share your interests. There's a million things you can do at your age if you put your mind to it. Even confidence building classes will help heaps with your social skills. Think about it calmly and slowly. Never rush into hasty decisions! Trust me I know what I am talking about!