She doesn't want me back but misses me?

Hi all,

Basically broke up with her 8 months ago, and have seen her on nights out in between then and no, in which we've both said we've missed each other and ended up kissing. More recently in the past 3 weeks, we slept together which she told me again she missed me. She also said she was considering giving me another chance, I didn't put in enough effort which I've apologized to her for, and I've got her flowers recently, and a top of her favorite band..

I spent 6 months trying to get with her, and I succeeded and we dated for 5 months,

However, she has now "made up her mind" and is not giving me a second chance, saying the things I've done are too little too late. I said I'd take her away to paris for the weekend, to make up for the hurt I caused her, she said she'd love it although can't go with me. I said it was one of the things I'd do to show her changing her mind is worth it and that is the last contact we've had

I'm currently leaving it for a few days just to let her think and have some breathing space. What do you think I should do?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• You can still miss someone but feel it won't work. Unfortunately feelings aren't always enough for a relationship to last. I would leave it now if I were you. If she has told you she has made up her mind then there's nothing you can do. You don't really want to be with someone you have to convince do you! I have a policy once someone tells me no for sure I would never go back. NEVER! It's my self value kicking in. If she wants you allow her to do the work now. Seems you have done all you can!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you think I should let her miss me?..

• Was thinking of putting thanks for everything :)

Best wishes x

• I would'nt but it's totally up to you!