Would you consider kissing another person who you are not in a relationship with cheating?

So my boyfriend just told me how a couple days ago, he kissed another girl. He feels bad, and telling me that it is not cheating, since he didn't have sex. I told him I still consider it cheating. Would you consider it at cheating if someone you were with kissed someone who wasn't you?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not cheating. It's just kissing.

But I suppose if you're a teenager, and kissing is all your so called relationship is about, then yeah, you might call it cheating.

When you're a grown up though, sleeping with someone else is cheating. Anything else, you just call it what it is.

• So if you were married, or in a committed relationship, you wouldn't care if your significant other was kissing someone else, instead of you?

• I'd care, sure. But I wouldn't call it cheating.