My Indian fiance is jealous of my ex...I need help

hi I am from brooklyn ny. my parents are both from india. my problem is that my boyfriend who was born and brought up in india is really distraught and jealous of my past relationship which lasted almost 4 years. but those 4 years were the worst of my life. he's upset I was touched by him in the past. that I shouldn't have let it happen. he feels insecure and inferior because of this. and is feeling sick when he thnks of my past because he has never been with anyone before. how do I help him feel better. he's afraid he mite hurt me later by bringing this up. how do we get past this? how do I help him overcome these fears and insecurity please help...sooon it breaks my heart to c him like this. is it possible to move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just assure him that you'll be with him for the long term.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• didnt he knew that you had other people in your life before him? ... ohh I don't know what to say, try telling him that those ( 4 years were the worst of your life. ) and then he came and saved you from that? but his problem is not with (how it was), but with that (it was and it happened)? he's a weird type that doesn't want his girlfriend to have a past, so maybe brake up with him, and find a more open minded guy,.!?

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him sleep with someone else. Now each of you will have 1.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah... you're in a tight spot. If that guy is going to obsess over your old boyfriend, there isn't much you can do or say to make him feel better. Since you can't chage the past... dude is going to have to decide if the present gets to be more important than old sh*t. And you are going to have to make a choice. If he's going to throw it in your face (and frankly, *I* imagine he will), you have to either be okay with it and endlessly validate his ass, or else you are going to have to drop him directly on his ass. I hope your new boyfriend will get his head right. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes