My Indian fiance is jealous of my ex...I need help

hi I am from brooklyn ny. my parents are both from india. my problem is that my boyfriend who was born and brought up in india is really distraught and jealous of my past relationship which lasted almost 4 years. but those 4 years were the worst of my life. he's upset I was touched by him in the past. that I shouldn't have let it happen. he feels insecure and inferior because of this. and is feeling sick when he thnks of my past because he has never been with anyone before. how do I help him feel better. he's afraid he mite hurt me later by bringing this up. how do we get past this? how do I help him overcome these fears and insecurity please help...sooon it breaks my heart to c him like this. is it possible to move on?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just assure him that you'll be with him for the long term.