Why are guys so frustrating?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over three months now and we have already hit some bumps in the road. Like he has never bought me anything and I'm always the one to buy him everything he needs. He messaged his ex on Facebook and it's not the fact that he was talking to her, it was more like what he was telling her. The messages were very inappropriate and sexual. I confronted him about it and he showed no emotion except for surprise and that was about it. I don't know what to do, he's such a great guy except for what I previously said. Should I just brush it off and move on?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure your boyfriend is a lot of fun, but he is just using you, and deep down you already know that.The only reasons you are still with this guy is either because you find him so charming, or you have self esteem issues, and are afraid you will never do any better. If you don't want to listen to us guys, then listen to the girls. Your boyfriends behavior is unacceptable.

• I do have self esteem issues. I'm pretty much open minded and accept all comments. I know his behavior is unacceptable which is why I have a hard time trusting him.