Why are guys so frustrating?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over three months now and we have already hit some bumps in the road. Like he has never bought me anything and I'm always the one to buy him everything he needs. He messaged his ex on Facebook and it's not the fact that he was talking to her, it was more like what he was telling her. The messages were very inappropriate and sexual. I confronted him about it and he showed no emotion except for surprise and that was about it. I don't know what to do, he's such a great guy except for what I previously said. Should I just brush it off and move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure your boyfriend is a lot of fun, but he is just using you, and deep down you already know that.The only reasons you are still with this guy is either because you find him so charming, or you have self esteem issues, and are afraid you will never do any better. If you don't want to listen to us guys, then listen to the girls. Your boyfriends behavior is unacceptable.

2|0
    0|0
    • I do have self esteem issues. I'm pretty much open minded and accept all comments. I know his behavior is unacceptable which is why I have a hard time trusting him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You should brush him off and move on

If you continue in this path, you'll just get hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he really a good guy except for those things or are your nether regions making you think he is?

2|1
    1|0
    • Yeah, like we always have a good time when we hangout, and he takes me around his friends and family all the time. Everyone loves me, and he is very supportive. But the only time he has ever bought me something was my birthday and a corsage for prom. I have given him gas money, money for food, his prom ticket, and a bunch of other things, I just don't get it. Should I talk to him about the money issue? I just don't know..

What Girls Said 3

• This guy is just using you. I would just leave him. Obviously he's not over his ex, or he can't handle being faithful to one woman. If you continue to see him, this behavior is only going to get worse. He's going to see that he can have his cake and eat it too. Don't let him get away with this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brush it off no... move on yes. He is a lying cheater and you don't need that.

1|1
    1|0
    • couldn't agree more.

• Show All
    • I don't understand why guys feel the need to do that when they have someone. I gave him one more chance and after he screws that up then I'm done with him. I have major trust issues with him now and he knows that. What he doesn't know is how I found out about the who naughty messages thing.

• just be cautious and trust your gut

• he's not a great guy for you, if he was, he wouldn't have talk to his ex sexual things. he didn't even explain to you. and he never bought you anything while you taking care of him buy stuffs for him. what you listed means he is not a great guy.

you may have fun time with him other than that, but he doesn't respect you enough.

why don't you talk to him you feel uncomfortable him talking to ex sexual?

always communicate and see if he has any good excuse.

1|0
    0|0
    • I did talk to him about the whole incident and he admitted that what he did was wrong, and that he would delete and block her off of Facebook; which he did. But the reasons he gave me for as why he did it were unbelievably lame.

• it had to be lame..lol I mean he can't have a good excuse for talking sexual to someone. but he admitted it wrong and blocked her off so that's great. I know it is upset, but don't try to neg him about it anymore since he cut the whole thing. and don't be so stressed about him buying you nothing. maybe he doesn't know to buy something for his girl.

• It was.. his excuse "we always joke around like that" ummm yeah no. But he doesn't get paid that much as it is so the money thing isn't really that big of a deal. He took everything off and that has calmed me down a little and I try to not get so stressed out over it. I haven't said a word about it to him since the day it happened, but I still do hold trust issues about it.

Recommended myTakes