I have a boyfriend, but I've been talking to this other guy...

I've been talking to another guy nonstop since last week. We've stayed until 3am talking online once, even. It's just very easy to talk to him and he finds it easy talking to me too.

He's talked to me about his ex and he knows I have a bf.

Do you think there's any harm?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably plans to try to have sex with you sometime soon I am doing the EXACT same thing with a girl right now, and she has a boyfriend and I text her all the time and I'm just waiting for the right chance to have sex with her, he's probably doing the same. Your boyfriend probably wouldn't be happy

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If there was no harm would you really be here with it weighing on your conscience? You already know the answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • A friend of mine started to tease me about him, it was then that I started wondering...

• Thus it weighs on you. If you thought nothing of it, then started thinking about it, then realized that it was off, you know. Or knew. Or will know after you process the entirety of the situation.

Would you accept your man doin' the same thing? Etc.

• There's really harm since you might fall for this other guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No harm in that if you just talk to him online and you're not doing anything sexual with him. You're just talking like friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your comment is just what I thought... Hopefully he understands it and doesn't think there's something more!

Recommended myTakes