I have a boyfriend, but I've been talking to this other guy...

I've been talking to another guy nonstop since last week. We've stayed until 3am talking online once, even. It's just very easy to talk to him and he finds it easy talking to me too.

He's talked to me about his ex and he knows I have a bf.

Do you think there's any harm?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• he probably plans to try to have sex with you sometime soon I am doing the EXACT same thing with a girl right now, and she has a boyfriend and I text her all the time and I'm just waiting for the right chance to have sex with her, he's probably doing the same. Your boyfriend probably wouldn't be happy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE