How do you move on from serious problems in your life?

riousI was treated bad by my family. in my younger days I was physically abused by my mom. she used to beat me and my brothers. she had a lot of problems and took it out on us. my dad who had divorced her would always act like he was going to do something about it but never would. as I got older she was not able to really hurt me physically anymore so she would try to play the psychology game. say things like your a loser will never be anything and your dad is an a**hole. My dad never really hit me that much but he would talk down to me a lot and tell me how sh*tty my mom was. he would take advantage of me and my brothers at the drop of a dime if it could get him money some how. either way I won't ramble on about this sh*t.

I just want to know how are you supposed to move on from things like this? it gets to me still to this day. I'm 25 and have not been around my family for about 4 years now and its great. But I still just want revenge. I want to beat the hell out of my mom and dad for the things they did to me but there are consequences that come with these actions. I just want to do to them, what they did to me and see how they like it. I have issues with my brothers too but one things at a time here.

Has anyone else went through these things? if you have how did you move on from it and get it off your chest?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do the revenge. Just move on and enjoy your freedom in life.