Have you ever felt telepatically connected to an ex?

I sometimes feel a tangling feeling around my heart / neck and throat and feel that he is thinking of me. He is a telepath with healing energy. Anyways we could feel strongly linked to each other by an energy cord while we were together and we have broken up 4 months ago. He broke up with me. Then started seeing a nee girl 2 months after but we always felt the need to stay connected. Even when I knew he was with her whether its a full blown relationship or not he would text me out of nowhere. Long story short after I told him Ido not wish to speak to him anymore I felt a strange mind connection with him at random times. I could feel it was an energy and it was associated with him and I could feel he was thinking about me. This happens to me when he focuses on me in his thoughts. We had a very passionate relationship so couldthis be true... ? Have you felt anything like this with another person before ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That' never happened to me. We're not animals.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I've never felt that and don't believe in it to be honest.

P.S. Please don't take any offence from my lack of belief, I respect you're views and didn't mean to insult anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I tried to "connect" with something, anything 'telepathically' I somehow never really received any kind of answer

"god" is one of the biggest offenders of this, I feel like other people were trolling me!

0|0
    0|0
  • " feel a tangling feeling around my heart / neck and throat ..." Maybe he is trying to strangle you telepathically. Was his name Darth Vader? Just wondering.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes