People who are divorced

Is every divorced person man and women f***ed up in the head?

If you are divorced do you feel like you might ever find happiness again

And love again ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am divorced. I don't feel any difference from any single guy. I have learnt from my experience .. made me wiser .. more aware .. I am more stable .. can control my thoughts more.. it depends on how you process your experience.

If you have the mindset that you are defeated, this will affect your happiness. If you treat it as an experience , that you tried your best as a human but it didn't work .. you can move on .

• Thank you for the BA !

What Guys Said 1

• Not true, though they can find happiness again.

What Girls Said 2

• I can't speak for everyone, but I'm divorced- have been since 2009- and I feel pretty okay. I don't think I will ever get married again... and frankly I'm not sure that I would ever want to live with a man again... but love? Yeah, I think so. And we can live next door to each other, like Frida Khalo and Diego Rivera, or Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton. As for happiness, I'm pretty happy right now, actually. I don't *think* I'm f***ed up in the head... btu then if I *were* f***ed up in the head, I wouldn't think I was. So I can't really be 100% sure.

• I always wonder, I go through break ups and I can't deal with it imagine if I was divorced anyone that has rekindled their happiness from a divorce I commend them