I think he still talking to his ex girlfriend what do you think?

his long term girlfriend still text him and he respond to it he don't even tell me he texting her unless he get mad at her. he approved my relationship status today but he hid it from public view today and the only way to see it is if you go on his page and look...what does it infer if a guy hide their relationship status from the public to like and comment? other relationships statuses he had was public and many people comment on it...he told me he don't talk to the girl anymore but when she text they be talking...she don't have to be talking to him through text its another website but I have no clue about it I'm just hearing about it he making it seem like he don't want her period but I know he do...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• the fact that he is hiding your relationship status and hiding texting her is a huge red flag...run

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE