Is it too late to get ex girlfriend back?

Is my relationship over. I have been dating this girl for 9 months and everything was great. Over time ill say the last 2-3months I found myself becoming sensitive and emotional as so whenever we would have our pointless arguments instead of her chasing me and vice versa I did all the chasing. I would always voice how I feel and she would but begun to stop. She pretty much had power in the relationship but I can honestly say the petty arguments happen sometimes to which we would still be together never giving each other space and getting back cool in a day. So we broke up because she wanted a break and I said yes than no because I thought it meant go screw other ppl. So she broke up with me and I got emotional she said she sorry. But than like a dummy I went out with her for her birthday and we had a good time until I noticed she was texting another dude in away to make me notice and make me jealous. Long story short we argued that not she hit me and was saying I don't need to explain anything I have nothing to say and we not together so why do it matter. I kept pushing and she called me soft and to cry somewhere to which I called her a ***** and talked about how all dudes before me treated her ... It was wrong but I was mad. I waited a week called her she picked up it went well till I started again and she said she was over again and it's for the best but was kinda hesitate. Waited three days was ignored and she put on twitter she need her number changed and two days later asked her to hang out she said the same with another comment trying to make me seem like a stalker. Is it to late to go NC?will is work? Will she come back?does the other dude effect the situation?they not together but there talking and she make it seem like she really like him already and I know he is a rebound because he nowhere near her type and they were got together to fast.recently they stopped talking because he didn't want to claim her as a girlfriend which made her mad lol. I'm lost please help I know I became to comfortable and weak but is it to late? Will space help is since we never had space apart?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• if she made you feel all those things in a short period of time it is because in your gut you knew something wasn't right...she was messing around and texting in your face...you should not want someone like that,that is not what a real relationship feels like..she will only end up breaking your heart when someone else gives her the time of day,find someone better suited for u..let this one go.