Why is my ex girlfriend acting this way? Acts like she is happy to see me, but has a boyfriend

My ex got a boyfriend a month and a half after we broke up. We went no contact and are not "friends". We have mutual friends so she is always at the parties I am at. Last time I got mad, but didn't show it, because she was hanging out with that guy.

This weekend, her boyfriend would be giving me looks and when she saw me walk in she smiled and looked happy to see me. I kind of just gave a head nod, then walked by her and gave a "what's up". I know she had her eye on me at least twice that night.

She mentioned to her friend that I didn't even say hi to her.

But what does she expect? She has a boyfriend.

To be honest I still have some feelings, but I'm not gonna waste my time hurting myself with that.

Before the party, she deleted me off twitter and snap chat.

At the party she still tries to be friends with my friends.

Am I looking too much into this or is something up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore her,she is playing with your emotions.she probably still has feelings for you but she has a boyfriend and that was her choice so she needs to leave you alone

0|0
    0|0
    • how could she still have feelings for me if she has a boyfriend, doesn't contact me, etc.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She wants you to still have an interest in her she seems the type that wil enjoy the fact her ex still likes her and believe me she knows you do. Jealously is the devils gave but if a girl thinks your jealous she will thrieve on it when you show no interest and just plah alone say hi smile make sure she sees you laughing flirt cos your single ul soon c the green eyed monster unleash in her... move on pet she's not worth it :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably w ants to keep tabs on you, or is upset that your not all over her after the break up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• That's because she just treasure her friendship with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she wants for you to be hurt and upset, that she has moved on, while you still haven't. It doesn't necessarily mean that she wants you back. She most likely just doesn't want to be easily forgotten. This is likely just a matter of pride for her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes