Why is my ex girlfriend acting this way? Acts like she is happy to see me, but has a boyfriend

My ex got a boyfriend a month and a half after we broke up. We went no contact and are not "friends". We have mutual friends so she is always at the parties I am at. Last time I got mad, but didn't show it, because she was hanging out with that guy.

This weekend, her boyfriend would be giving me looks and when she saw me walk in she smiled and looked happy to see me. I kind of just gave a head nod, then walked by her and gave a "what's up". I know she had her eye on me at least twice that night.

She mentioned to her friend that I didn't even say hi to her.

But what does she expect? She has a boyfriend.

To be honest I still have some feelings, but I'm not gonna waste my time hurting myself with that.

Before the party, she deleted me off twitter and snap chat.

At the party she still tries to be friends with my friends.

Am I looking too much into this or is something up?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore her,she is playing with your emotions.she probably still has feelings for you but she has a boyfriend and that was her choice so she needs to leave you alone

• how could she still have feelings for me if she has a boyfriend, doesn't contact me, etc.