Why would an ex suddenly start liking every status and pic of one of my bff out of the blue?

Hi. So my ex and I broke up about a year ago. It was bad and he and I have not spoken in about 10 months. My best friend was never close with him, but would be civil and hang out sometimes with him and me but not alone with him. They rarely would talk to each other. As of about three weeks ago, he wished her a happy birthday on Facebook and keeps liking all of her status updates and newly uploaded pictures. I am really confused about. He has a new girlfriend. Is there a reason why an ex would suddenly start liking their ex's bff out of the blue? Before he and I broke up he would sometimes like her stuff, but not this much.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's that he admires your bff's pic and status. Nothing wrong with that.