Why would an ex suddenly start liking every status and pic of one of my bff out of the blue?

Hi. So my ex and I broke up about a year ago. It was bad and he and I have not spoken in about 10 months. My best friend was never close with him, but would be civil and hang out sometimes with him and me but not alone with him. They rarely would talk to each other. As of about three weeks ago, he wished her a happy birthday on Facebook and keeps liking all of her status updates and newly uploaded pictures. I am really confused about. He has a new girlfriend. Is there a reason why an ex would suddenly start liking their ex's bff out of the blue? Before he and I broke up he would sometimes like her stuff, but not this much.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's that he admires your bff's pic and status. Nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He is a creeper and trying to make you mad by him trying to get with your friend most likely. If you didn't talk to him for 10 months that means he should remain avoid and I would probably tell you friend of the worries you have before it goes out of your control and something happens.

That's the best advice I can give ya good luck=D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He knows you and your best friend are close. By doing this he is probably trying to get back at you by getting her attention. ( making you jealous) I understand him liking a few status and pictures but nobody is THAT interesting to a stranger to like almost 100 % of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • he sounds like a d***

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that as he's now an ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes