Is he just with her because she might be "Safe" ?

Okay so ha here's the deal! My ex of three years has been seeing this new girl for maybe almost two months now. Me and my ex are still dysfunctional together. I feel like we are so much inlove with each other and so close that we don't know what the hell we want.

Speaking of that, well every since he day one of them being official, he cheated on her. Not just one time but maybe like five times...with me. He has also told me things that he shouldn't be saying. Like that she might be a rebound, or that she sucks in bed...well boring in bed, and stuff to lead me on. He told me he doesn't know what he wants, and I told him he should figure that out so he won't lead me on more because he knows I want to be with him and he also shouldn't lead her on.

I honestly think out of everything he has told me, that he is just with her because well she is "SAFE." He probably thinks he won't get hurt by her...which I honestly think he will. One because I have heard things about her, and she is DRAMA! I'm not saying that because I'm the ex girlfriend, but it is true. I just don't want him getting hurt again because he is my best friend.

It's like every time me and him meet up, every little feeling comes rushing back. I can see it in his eyes that he doesn't want to be in that relationship. I can just tell by the way he looks at me. It takes every ounce of us to not jump into each others arms. We both have so much history together, a lot of good and a lot of bad. But I wouldn't regret anything. He was the one person where I could be my true self and he was too. We could laugh, smile and cry together. We both can still see a future together! I mean seriously!

What the hell should I do? I've tried to move on and did everything you are suppose to do. I mean why can't we both move on and stop talking to each other? I mean honestly he gets jealous if I go out with other guys on dates, and yet he can't say anything because he has a girlfriend.

Has anybody else had this problem? HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• You should distance yourself from him.

You're just getting used. Let him break up first with his girlfriend before you two will sleep again.

What Girls Said 0