Guy has a crush but not making moves?

This guy I work with has a big crush on me.

I overhear him speaking about me to his friends (male & female) but he can hardly say a word to me on a personal level outside of work related business.

He goes out of his way to say hi & bye to me even if I don't stay to work all day & goes WAY out of his way to do some of my work for me. He made a move weeks ago when he was playfully trying to grab my hand and I kept moving it asking him "what?" with a smile and he was just smiling & walked away.

After that he just blushes when he sees me & gets really happy but hasn't asked me for my number or ANYTHING. I even told him I was moving to a new section of the building where I don't see him and he still didn't make a move

Even today he said bye with a smile to me but nothing.

Why hasn't he asked for my number? It's been a month?

Most Helpful Guy

• his shy and doesn't want to make a fool out of himself, and you are no help at all... if you like him try starting more small conversations with him, flirt more:) he will come around eventually...

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be afraid to ask him out. Speaking as a guys it can sometimes be hard to tell if a girl likes you (even if she thinks that she's being obvious, we can be pretty blind about these things) so try losing the subtlety and just ask him out.

What Girls Said 0