Gf dumped me last Saturday I want her back

My girlfriend dumped me last Sat. It completely blind sided me last time I saw here was Thurs and she was wasn't acting her self at all. She said she doesn't love me anymore and it hasn't for a Month it 2. We are still texting each other ever day since the break up and got a lot of stuff off are chest that should have been said before the break up. She says she still cares a lot but doesn't love me. But can't help but think that this is fixable. And I do want her back
I just feel like the relationship isn't over yet
after the first two days of the break up I felt completely normal again . Besides the fact that I still feel sick to my stomach
She said she felt smothered. Now that I think about it it is true. I'm in the military and have a year left in and neither of us knew were we would be in a year and I tried to spend as much time with her as I could

23

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, sorry about your break up and I do hope you recover from it soon. The key is take time to recover before looking onward to your next relationship.

Now in terms of wanting her back, as much as you may indeed still love her, you have to let her go. Based on what you've stated in the narrative, I really don't think this one is fixable, simply for the fact that she clearly stated that she doesn't love you anymore.

The hard truth is in order for a relationship to work, you both have to want it. If one person doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore, no matter ho deeply in love the other person is, it just isn't going to work.

In this situation you're going to have to let go, grieve if you have to, give yourself time to heal, then move forward. Hopefully you will find someone who loves you as much as you love them and things will be better for you in the long run.

Again, sorry for your break up and as much as I wish there was an easy answer to this, in reality, there isn't. Just take your lumps and look forward to the next chapter in your life.