Gf dumped me last Saturday I want her back

My girlfriend dumped me last Sat. It completely blind sided me last time I saw here was Thurs and she was wasn't acting her self at all. She said she doesn't love me anymore and it hasn't for a Month it 2. We are still texting each other ever day since the break up and got a lot of stuff off are chest that should have been said before the break up. She says she still cares a lot but doesn't love me. But can't help but think that this is fixable. And I do want her back
Updates:
I just feel like the relationship isn't over yet
after the first two days of the break up I felt completely normal again . Besides the fact that I still feel sick to my stomach
She said she felt smothered. Now that I think about it it is true. I'm in the military and have a year left in and neither of us knew were we would be in a year and I tried to spend as much time with her as I could

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, sorry about your break up and I do hope you recover from it soon. The key is take time to recover before looking onward to your next relationship.

Now in terms of wanting her back, as much as you may indeed still love her, you have to let her go. Based on what you've stated in the narrative, I really don't think this one is fixable, simply for the fact that she clearly stated that she doesn't love you anymore.

The hard truth is in order for a relationship to work, you both have to want it. If one person doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore, no matter ho deeply in love the other person is, it just isn't going to work.

In this situation you're going to have to let go, grieve if you have to, give yourself time to heal, then move forward. Hopefully you will find someone who loves you as much as you love them and things will be better for you in the long run.

Again, sorry for your break up and as much as I wish there was an easy answer to this, in reality, there isn't. Just take your lumps and look forward to the next chapter in your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You don't want to be with a girl who isn't in love with you anymore. I know it's hard when it feels like there is nothing you can do, but be honest with yourself. Did her feelings go away because of something major you did? Did you cheat, lie, become complacent or take her for granted? If none of those things happened, you need to realize it's probably just simply over. If it was, there may be something you can do, but only if you give plenty of space first.

0|0
    0|0
  • You want her back because the break up is still recent. Give it some more time, try to take it easy and chill instead of thinking of ways to win her back. You may eventually see that being alone is sometimes for the best and you CAN live without her (therefore you don't need to have her in your life as a girlfriend).

Your emotions may be telling you it's fixable, but if you listen to your logic, is it really? What could you be doing to get her back? Are you going to try and change things? Is it natural or fair for you to change things about yourself, when she was the one who so devastatingly hurt you by telling you she doesn't love you anymore?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No.

Fixable is she still loves you but there are issues.

She's not interested in fixing the issues.

Relationship is over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Save your dignity and move on. If you put her up on a pedestal like this, her indifference will turn into annoyance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes