I'm feeling a bit evil today, reveling in another's misfortune, but hey Karma is a beeotch!

So I've always had this very intense dislike, for my fiance's ex girlfriend. I've never met her, but just learning about how she treated him, plus she's younger, she's pretty, and I know he chased after her . . . all of this put together makes me really really dislike her. I checked out her FB page today and her relationship just ended. Which means the guy she left my fiance for and had a kid with (she didn't know whose kid at first because she was still seeing both of them) has left her. I feel fricken happy and that's not normal for me. I'm a caring individual who doesn't like to see anyone get hurt normally. So I'm not sure if it's my jealousy of her, or that she hurt the one I love that allows me to feel this way. I hope she has a miserable freaking time trying to raise that kid by herself. Am I justified in feeling this way or is it just over the top?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't exactly say you're "justified" for feeling this way however, I do think it is a normal human emotion. When people dislike someone, they typically are "happy" I guess when things go wrong in that other person's life. Especially if that person hurt us at some point. So while yes, your "happiness" for her misfortune may be a little over the top, I think it's sort of understandable.

Although I must say, your fiance is with YOU. Obviously he does not care about this other girl so why are you stalking her FB page? I get that you don't like her and trust me, I completely know how you feel. I've been there, but you just need to let it go. Don't worry about her and what she does and what happens to her. Focus on yourself and your relationship. She may be younger and pretty but clearly your fiance finds you attractive and loves your other qualities too or he wouldn't be with you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I feel about the same way you put it, thanks. I do feel like it can be a tad over zealous, and I've never been this way with anyone else in my life. Just something about her really . . . get's to me! Thank you for your answer.

• Omg I know how you feel! I can't stand the females that were in my boyfriends life before me. But I just try to remember that they are his past and I am his present and future. That always makes me feel better. Thanks for best answer! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't say 'justified'. We all know how it's not good to relish in others' misfortune. But sometimes it's fun as hell ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is having a kid a bad thing? You need to be psycopathic to feel regret for having your child. Having a child, don't matter your social status, is a life changing experience. That woman has probably found the definition of her life's happiness, and that's her child.

Anyway, she has a kid but the father left? You know what this means? The gov is gonna throw money at her as if she was a stripper. There are a lot of laws and acts about taking care of your child. Our government doesn't just let a single mother and her child rot away. (Like the no child left behind act)

0|0
    0|0
    • I never said having a kid was a bad thing. I was just saying Karma is in action, she did a lot of crap things to people, and now she's on her own. Yes I know there is gov help, but they don't come into her house and help her when she's having a bad day. They'll give her money and she can continue being the piece of trash that she is, funny how society works.

• Lol no such thing as karma, some people have just the ability to dodge it.

• If Karma doesn't exist, how can one 'dodge it'? I do that doing good, will get you good and that doing bad will get you bad. Whether it exists or not, she's getting the short end of the stick and I hope she's hurting, she deserves nothing better than a hot razor and a cold shower.

• I feel sorry for the kid.

1|0
    0|0
    • Some people shouldn't have kids, yes, it's unfortunate for the child but lot's of kids come from bad places and make good of it.

What Girls Said 4

• Karma is a bitch but jealously is an awful illness girl don't enjoy others misfortune or nosey on her fbaybe b happy and enjoy your life and forget about people in his past their in his past for a reason xxx

1|0
    0|0
  • No...you sound insecure and vengeful.

"She younger,prettier...blah,blah"...just sounds catty.

ALSO,why are you in someone elses business?Your ex fiance is your ex fiance for a REASON.Clearly he isn't thinking about you if he got with someone else.Not that you're even asking about that,but I'M telling you that. But true,Karma is a biatch,and so is the negative energy you are putting out concerning someone elses misfortunes.You think that will go unoticed by the universe?You're sadly mistaken.But whatever you put out,that's what you get back.Being joyful regarding someone elses misery will get you very much of the same.

Good day.

1|0
    1|0
    • He's NOT my EX fiance, He's MY FIANCE, and she is HIS ex. Learn how to read. Younger, PRETTY NOT PRETTIER. Once again, learn how to read. Just being realistic about why I'm jealous, at least I can admit it. I've done nothing to hurt her, SHE has brought negativity on herself with her own choices. You severely misinterpreted just about everything I wrote. I am a spreader of cheer, not anger. I also mentioned that it is not natural for me to hate on people so you could really get a clue.

• Show All
    • Lol...

And if you don't care what else I have to say,you can stop replying right? Afterall,I can't hold a conversation by myself now can I?

• You just don't know how to take a hint do you? You have NO IDEA who I am or what I'm like but you can make all the assumptions you want, just not on my watch. Buh bye

• So, you are happy that this has happened? Do you not care about the child?

1|0
    0|0
    • I've never met her so I don't know the child either. Do I have ill intentions for the child? No. Do I want her mother to suffer? Absolutely.

• Show All
    • She brought ill intent on herself, she deserves whatever comes her way in the form of suffering, I am simply glad it's finally catching up with her. So cray - cray doesn't really describe me but, OK . . .

• Everyone does something wrong and you being so happy about her suffering is not healthy for you. I think you need to try your best to worry about you and your own relationship rather than a strangers.

• Grow up.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes