1.me and my best friend both are not over our exes
2. we fell for each other cause we are both what we want in a partner completely and we love each other but not in love with each other if that makes sense
3. the feelings for our exes and each other are conflicting us so multiple times we've tried to stay friends and not kiss but we failed, we had sex like 2 sessions and one quickie but we are planning to never do that again.
4. we have so much damn chemistry and he;s my best friend ever, we support care and love each other and always there for each other and hence we don't wanna ruin the friendship
5. let me just say I have taken measures to get over my toxic ex which is cut ties with him so I may get over my ex sooner than him
6. my relationship with my ex lasted 3 years ,his 8 yrs, and I'm more over my ex than he is with his and he still has somewhat a bit contact with his ex cause he feels guilty how his ex father died last year
7. I've been single for 6 mths and him 11 mths
8. we spend a lot of time together
9. we get jealous when other people get interested in either of us and we say we don't get jealous but then the way we react we both no is jealousy
10. we don't wanna distance cause we wanna face our dilemma here and fix it
11. we really wanna get back onto be best friends and we wanna go with the flow ...we both hope that one day destiny will let us actually end up together
12. we both admitted that we both have thought about marrying each other, what our kids would be like, and we kinda joke about situations with our future kids which is kinda weird for besties to do
13. it's hard to want other people when he's this amazing guy and everything I ever wanted in a man, and he says I' the perfect girl too
14. Anyone has ever been in a situation like this , what's your advice?