Would you move back in with your parents?

I moved to this new town about 2 years ago with a roommate. We had a falling out, so then I got my own apartment. A month after I was living there, my boyfriend moved in with me. But, we just broke up and now I'm wondering if I should just move back in with my mom. She stays about a hour away, but it would help me save money. I drive a hour for work. I have nothing in this town. My friends are moving, I'm taking classes online, so it's irrelevant. I know I'm 26. I don't plan on living with her forever. Just until I finish my degree, which will be in December. At the same time, I can save money. Then, with my degree I can hopefully find a good job.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if I had to. I would if I were you.

• Why is that?

• Well you are young. Right now you likely are not making that much money. Being financially secure when you graduate will do you wonders. Especially if you have several thousand in savings.

As you said, there's nothing tying you to that area you're in.