Moving on from casual conversation?

So there is a few girls that I've basically meet online, I've only talked to them a few times, and it was about very casual stuff, I'm wondering how one goes about changing the conversation into something more "adult" I'm not saying I want to have sex with them right away but id like to move into that direction and have no idea what to say, I'm assuming it would be better to meet up for coffee or something first lol, but I'm not sure when I should do that, how many times should I talk to someone online before inviting them out?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on every girl in terms of the whole meeting up thing. At least a month or more. With the sexual convos, just link something casual, to something mildly sexual. Dwell on it for a while and before you know it, you are talking about sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Just lead the topics. When you're deep in the casual conversation, steer it slowly into the topics you want to talk about.

Also, that depends upon every girl. Some girls would love to go out the day after you meet them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes