What would you do with a guy who is playing hard to get?

i like a guy who is sending me mixed message all the times, he is on and off ,but he never didn`t make a real move.,

I tried all the way ,i could do to get to know him more but he really didn`t move a bit ,he seems enjoying himself and wants me to run after him but the point is he was the one who first noticed me and gave me some signals not me

please don`t tell me i`m making story in my mind i`m old enough and I saw guys like him before and I know what's in their mind ,but about this guy I like him more ,i know it`s crazy ,but anybody can help me here ,please

do you think ignoring him can make him a move or he won`t do anything anyway?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• if you ignore him since you chase him, he will 1) move on and forget about you because he never really cared, or 2) miss you because he feels something missing, i.e. not seeing your texts. he will then initiate a convo. I do this all the time whenever I feel like I'm doing too much work. You always get an answer! Good luck :)