What the hell is wrong with me?

So I've recently been cheated on I'm over the predicament but it had left a few scars, while I was dating this guy we were long distance but we've been knowing each other since grade school, he eventually told me that he cheated on me with his neighbor a very petite blond girl named destiny and we broke up, since the break up I've been really insecure, because maybe that's why he cheated is because he didn't find me attractive anymore, I hardly wear shorts my arms and stomach are always covered and I don't wear flip flops anymore, am I crazy for feeling this way, should it be so hard to get over what he did?
  • No, you aren't crazy, he was an a**hole , it takes tome to get over it
  • Yeah, you should probably work on your appearance or look for the real reason he cheated
  • You should just try to forget about the whole situation.
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a massive blow to your self esteem to be cheated on, I can relate from personal experience.

You feel disgusting, DIRTY. Worthless, used. It's perfectly normal to feel this way. As we speak, I'm still going through the pain...but we gotta work through it, it makes us stronger, more aware.

My pain is also very recent and fresh, but I'm going to work through it and not look back :)

Good luck! :)