The Rich Relationship

If you were rich and could be with most anyone you wanted to be with, would your priorities change when it came to picking a mate? Ex. Would you look for beauty then personality? Would your priorities stay the same?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, my wealth wouldn't affect who I went for.

Sure it might affect who goes for me, but that doesn't mean I'll go for them back. Id carry on doing what I always do: attraction and personality in tandem.

I run by the basis of, attraction and first impressions are the foundations of a relationship and personality is the cinder blocks which carry on the construction. I mean, if you don't like the look of a pasty on a counter you won't necessarily go for it, but if you find out its contents are delicious you will happily go back for more. (Just a metaphor, I'm not objectifying women as pasties you femenists)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• As what I'm bringing to the table increases, so shall her offerings. Exception: There was something she does/did that I seriously doubt can be replicated. For me that would be a specific look that shows me who she is and that she's okay with where she's at while she has goals for her future. I wouldn't need perfection, I would need character.

~ ArtistBBoy

2|0
    0|0
  • In such case my main priority would be to hide it, to hide that I'm loaded 'coz I despise to the core those women who just want to have 'a sugar daddy' they don't really need, they're just using them - using for their money!

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up poor. I am now rich. I've looked for the same thing I've always looked for. I want to be with someone I can have fun around. I want to be with a woman who, genuinely, loves me, and has certain sexual preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ha if anything I'd have to be more careful! Gotta watch out for all those gold diggers.

3|0
    0|0
  • you see all these guys or gals out there that are old with partners that are thirty years younger than them, its and ego boost for them, they aren't in love with them they just want to feel good about themselves. I grew up with no money 20 buck could have made or broken our family at the time I swore I would never be like that I fought and struggled my way to the top and I am rich now and I fight to hide that because I am looking for a partner that loves me for me not for my money I don't where the nicest clothes all the time and actually try to not look my best so that they will actually stick around if they are genuinely into me. if anything being rich has made me embrace what I really want in a woman rather than using it to get a girl that's way out of my league and being miserable wondering if she is gonna steal everything

1|0
    0|0
  • I would hide my wealth in a bank acct nobody knows about and just continue searching as I normally would.

0|0
    0|0
  • In terms of a long term partner, nothing would really change. But as my short term dating options would open up a LOT, I'd probably want to have a few wild experiences with some of the hottest women in the world before settling down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd look for the hottest chick I could find.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• My being rich would have no impact on what I would want in a mate.

4|0
    0|0
  • Being rich doesn't do anything for a girl as far as dating goes. I'd stick to my guns and (apart from dressing better) I wouldn't let any guy know that I was rich. There are gold digging guys out there and I wouldn't change my standards to include them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be looking for the same things I would look for now. Only I'd want to make sure they weren't a gold digger too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't need a rich man. and I don't want someone who is good looking just someone pleasant looking. personality is the most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hope my priorities would remain the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Itd be the same as now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl so I'm going to answer this question as if you asked "if you were gorgeous and could have any guy you wanted.."

If I looked like I could be in men's magazines and was really hot, I'd date 2 types of guys: really good looking guys and really rich guys. Yes, my priorities would be totally different.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes