The Rich Relationship

If you were rich and could be with most anyone you wanted to be with, would your priorities change when it came to picking a mate? Ex. Would you look for beauty then personality? Would your priorities stay the same?

79

Most Helpful Guy

• No, my wealth wouldn't affect who I went for.

Sure it might affect who goes for me, but that doesn't mean I'll go for them back. Id carry on doing what I always do: attraction and personality in tandem.

I run by the basis of, attraction and first impressions are the foundations of a relationship and personality is the cinder blocks which carry on the construction. I mean, if you don't like the look of a pasty on a counter you won't necessarily go for it, but if you find out its contents are delicious you will happily go back for more. (Just a metaphor, I'm not objectifying women as pasties you femenists)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE