Break ups. What to say afterward.

I think most people are aware than women can say some hurtful things about a guy after a break up, even insulting his size.

So, what are some hurtful things a guy can start saying about women after the break up?

205

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex went around telling everyone in school (I was 17 at the time) that I had been physically abusive to him. I'm pretty sure he did it to justify the fact that he was a cheating a**hole but I never really knew for sure.

Another ex went around telling everyone that I was crazy and mentally unstable and needy, which is funny because that's exactly what he was.

I never said anything about the first one because I wanted to go back to him (stupid, stupid, stupid teenager I was) and I didn't say anything about the other one unless people asked me why I broke up with him. Then all I said was that he was really possessive and trying to cut me off from every aspect of my life that didn't include him.

But look, it's a total d*** move on either person's part to spread rumors and tell lies about someone after you break up. It's emotionally damaging and cruel. Just tell people what's true and what isn't if and only if they ask. Take the higher ground because being childish and spreading rumors will make you look immature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE