Break ups. What to say afterward.

I think most people are aware than women can say some hurtful things about a guy after a break up, even insulting his size.

So, what are some hurtful things a guy can start saying about women after the break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex went around telling everyone in school (I was 17 at the time) that I had been physically abusive to him. I'm pretty sure he did it to justify the fact that he was a cheating a**hole but I never really knew for sure.

Another ex went around telling everyone that I was crazy and mentally unstable and needy, which is funny because that's exactly what he was.

I never said anything about the first one because I wanted to go back to him (stupid, stupid, stupid teenager I was) and I didn't say anything about the other one unless people asked me why I broke up with him. Then all I said was that he was really possessive and trying to cut me off from every aspect of my life that didn't include him.

But look, it's a total d*** move on either person's part to spread rumors and tell lies about someone after you break up. It's emotionally damaging and cruel. Just tell people what's true and what isn't if and only if they ask. Take the higher ground because being childish and spreading rumors will make you look immature.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Live by the motto - If you have nothing nice to say about the person than say nothing.

Going through a break up is hard enough was get those thoughts in your head.

Learn from your mistakes and slowly learn to love again.

4|0
    0|0
  • In my experience, acknowledging that you hear what she is saying then not saying anything back, even being nice and courteous to her will drive her crazy the most. Girls expect guys to fight back. It's only natural. Doing the complete opposite shows that you are more mature, making her feel like a child.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's best to say nothing until you're feelings have settled.

I'm not saying until you're over them.

But while you're still bouncing around from crying to laughing, it's best to say nothing. Be the bigger person.

The hurtful things I can think of are cruel. Like forgettable... unimportant... waste of space... a disappointment... things like that :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think my ex's insulted me. Maybe my first one did, but my second was nearly 3 years older than me so he was more mature. His friend took the piss though apparently but that's just them. I kicked one of them the other day because he said 'err' when I went past. So mature! :P

I didn't talk bad about my ex's to anyone, I always spoke bad TOO them so they knew how I felt. I don't say things behind people's backs; it's disrespectful and immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you asking this? It's immature if you want to insult a woman after a break up, so much you look online for some insults. After a break up, that should be it and not all girls insult their ex boyfriends after the break up if they're mature. They should recall how happy that guy made her feel in the beginning and so she respect him like she did in the beginning. Same goes for guys!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I thought this question was about how to say things in order to have a graceful ending.

dont bother trying to insult someone. its over. walk away gracefully. put your energy into the future. not the past.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex said:

I was loose (he was my first though, so that didn't really make sense)

cheated on me the whole time

never cared about me

was just with me for sex

all were lies though ^

0|1
    0|0
    • How did you get over it I have recently had that happen to me

• I didn't really. At first , I believed it all. But after 2 years I realized he was just projecting.

• A guy once told me that he didn't like being with a kid because I wasn't considering his feelings in my decisions for the future. If he thought I was a kid then why the hell was he fu**ing me then!?! I was 18 at the time as well and he was 22 living with his parents with no effing job (in a way he probably did me the favour by breaking up with me) and he was calling me a kid cause I wanted to move into a new flat nearer my university.

Also, being told that its because 'your heartless' is rather soul destroying

1|1
    0|0
  • That her p**** was smelly/loose

She was terrible in bed

That I am glad I broke up with bitch she was crazy.

0|1
    0|0
  • say "one word to describe you, "unsatisfactory". Don't worry about your size either, lol. of course she's gonna say that, if she doesn't have anything else to insult about. if she says that, just laugh at her because she is pathetic. don't brag your d*** is huge tho. I've come to to the knowledge that guys with small d***s pretend their d*** is big and guys with big d***s thinks its little (or at least joke its small) if she's doing it in front of other people take your pinky and put it as your d*** for a crude gesture and hump at the air with it. lol. not only is it funny, but people will know she's just a bitch and you can take that heat because you're confident the "joke"

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest... This is childish! Don't do it! Just enjoy your life and go on with it.

I never bad mouth my ex-boyfriends. With one I am still on great terms and we talk almost weekly. He is my friend now.

The other one I can't stand at all but I still haven't said anything bad or anything at all about him.

Why are you people so mean? Ex-significant others are in the past. It just shows how immature you are.

I don't like people people who talk trash about their exes. It is just awkward and shows that you are full of hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's messy and/or shallow. I wouldn't want to be called either of these.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why say anything, just walk away...

0|0
    0|0
  • Being called Clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope this is not so that you can say spiteful things to some woman after a break up you have had..
    But if it is not..
    I guess I have had some horrible things said to me by narcissistic psychopathic men with no conscience.
    "Your a slut always have been one always will be" far from one
    "Your a piece of shit and I am a piece of gold"
    "you were shit at sex, starfish"
    "my ex was hotter"
    "I never loved you"
    "It should have been over before it started, you are the biggest regret"
    "I loved my first ex more than you"
    "I hope you go prostitute yourself and catch aids and die, you deserve it"
    "If you weren't so dumb maybe we could talk about this break up but you aren't so no point"
    "she's so crazy she belongs in a mental institution" - running around telling people this after i caught him cheating and accused him of it.

Trust me girls can say hurtful things but so can guys. Especially if you are dealing with spiteful ones who lack a conscience and empathy.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh wow i totally mis read your qn! sorry my answer is not what you asked!

• My ex insulted everything about me. My weight, my video game hobby, my emotionality, my high sex drive, etc. When I cried (because I loved him) he turned that around on me too.

1|1
    0|0
    • Mind you I never said anything bad to him. Ever. I just was sad that we were breaking up and asked what was wrong.

• Yes loads of men don't like to deal with a woman who cries. Mainly because it never seems to dawn on them that they provoked that reaction, woman do not just cry for the fun of it. They should be learning, OK I treat her like that, or I can't say that to her it hurts her feelings.

I knew one guy that if a girl cried he dumped her, as he didn't want to deal with it. A guy who complains about everything about you, should be dumped, if he can't love you faults and all he is not worth having

• But I thought those things weren't even something wrong with me. I thought guys liked frequent sex and a girl with a small waist like I had? He also said he wanted a gamer girl in the beginning of the relationship.

• I say don't lower yourself to her level. If you know what you've got, don't worry what she says. If you really want to piss her off just act like you're the happiest guy alive now that she's out of the picture. "Good riddance to bad rubbish..."

2|1
    0|0
  • Lol. They can call her clingy, say things about her face, her hands, her feet. Her butt, her belly, her hair. And let's get started if she tans, or puts on extensions, eyelashes or nails. If she has implants, did botox. Yeaaa. Lots of stuff. I hope your not going to use them though. That's not very mature. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • the simple things hurt me more than insults. because I know I'm like...the most beautiful person ever lol so just say something like...it hasn't been too fun for me either. and walk away

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think saying hurtful things is a bit childish. Why can't two people just separate with no hard feelings?

2|2
    0|0
    • That's possible, but it never hurts to be prepared :)

• Then tell her she's a dead fish in the sack or that sh'es loose. Not that I condone this type of behavior, lol

• the most painful thing is silence. Have you ever noticed a girl that, after broke up, tries to keep some sort of relationship betwean both? Like Friendship for example... I've seen a lot of girls doing that. my ex didn't even blink when we broke up, but she started crying when I said there I would walk another route on my life that she wasn't included.

I don't believe on friendship after that kind of relationship, like... If you can't deal with things when you love each other, how the hell will you figure out things if you're disapointed with both? The best thing to do (and this is for both) is to give space and time for each other. The ultimate thing is to completely cut down communication between each other.

Like... You meet a girl. You get to know her good side. You fall in love and you start to date each other. And then you truly know who she is and if you don't enjoy that knowledge, you won't be able to follow friendship. It's just lying to each other.

That's my opinion, but usually that's the right thing to do. There are those exceptions where the ex-couple were like truly best friends before that happens and on that case, they can pretty much continue with the friendship, but it is still hard at the beginning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just brave it, friend, and be the better person. I've been called all sorts of sh*t by my ex and now I wear it with honor. No one can curse me out like that and make me feel bad. I actually laugh at the attempt. lol.

Believe me, her saying things about you does you a favor, it weeds out idiots who will listen to rumor and lies, and let's you know who the smart people are. Hint: there the ones who don't listen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Calling her a whore

0|0
    0|0
  • -Tell her she's so loose, you might as well be screwing "air"

-You had a better orgasm when you screw a blow up doll. At least the blow up doll moves.

-It's best she goes her own way, you hate "fish" anyways.

-When you have sex, she's so sloppy you were tempted to tie a board to your ass just so you don't fall in.

-You were tired of having to look at skin mags or p*rn right before sex just so you could get off.

Any girl who insults your manhood, it's open game & don't hold back!.

0|0
    3|0

Recommended myTakes