For over age 30 and divorced

Has anyone ever recently got a divorce, and felt pretty lonely. Sing lady almost 40, with two kids here. Just divorced only a couple of months. I met this guy, and we are jumping in pretty quickly. We live over an hour away from each other, and only see each other on weekends. He just got out of a 2 year on and off relationship after a recent divorce as well. It has only been a month, and he is already putting in a relationship on his Facebook page with me. We have already introduced family and our kids to each other. He has 4. Two older, and two younger teens. I am in love, and he is as well. However, is this going to fast? Maybe I should not have started spending the night at his mom's house with him. He has been married 2 times, and relationships in between. I am already friends with his mother on Facebook. I am smitten, however, scared I am his rebound? He recently was texting his ex-girlfriend. He says she is a good person, and he still cares for her.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard work makes fro a good/strong marriage, so you either do it before and risk less or do it after and risk more.

It's funny that people are about to invest EVERYTHING in another person and never do the deep research to find out what went wrong prior ... to see if this is something tolerable or you can fix easily. They are sold on the glossy paint exterior, never under the hood at the engine, they settle for prejudiced friends/family's opinions that put a halo on him and horns on his failures past and that's enough! Really?

So many failures = potential Pandora's box to deal with like a Jack-in-the-box surprises during any busy week with 6 kids to manage?

Marriage should not be about settling but something one never cares to do again.