What are some signs your ex has feelings for you/wants you back?

Recently my and ex and I have been talking more and more, hanging out etc. We dated for almost 2 years but split up about 6 months ago and have tried remaining friends since with moderate success. She's dated a couple guys within that time period wasn't happy in either relationship and has declared to remain single for a while. But lately she's been acting different. Sometimes she'll go days without texting, but then suddenly bombard me with texts. She'll punch me or wrestle with me. I've been working out for the past couple months trying to get more in shape and she'll ask to see my chest or feel my arms. The other night she had me pick her up a couple times. The next morning I stopped by to borrow something and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and cheerfully said "good morning!" But other things she does are confusing, like when we're just chilling watching a movie on a bed or couch I can sense that she's uncomfortable. I don't know I'm just confused about what she wants I guess. Can any ladies offer some perspective on this?

11