Ex boyfriend texted...what do I reply peeps?!

Broke up couple of months ago. Past week haven't really spoken to him - he texted me Wednesday night saying he was up late doing work etc but I didn't reply..I forwarded some post onto him earlier and texted him letting him know - he replied " wow didn't think you we're still talking to me as I haven't heard from you in days "

What does that mean? He was the one that told me to walk away from the relationship so I did ( in the end lol )

Do I reply? I would love to try again one day with him..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like when he told you to walk away he clearly didn't think you would or if you did you would end up coming back to him because you couldn't live without him. I'd reply that it was probably best that you break up for a time of reflection (i.e., no contact with each other for say six months) to determine what it is you really both want in life. If he is really the one for you and you for him, you will find your way back to each other and the six months will only make you stronger and more appreciative of one another.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You don't reply. You move onto a more quality guy that can give you a better relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys always regret breaking up with girls in deep night.So,just ignore it.He DO NOT love you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't focus on getting back together with him, maybe all he wants to be is friends? You could reply, just reply what you said here, something along: "well, you told me to walk away, I followed your advice, so that's why you didn't hear from me anymore"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes