He wants us to have sex but I'm not ready.. what do I do?

My boyfriend and I have gotten pretty far but not THAT far and he wants us to go all the way but I'm not sure if I'm ready for it... We just got back together about two weeks ago and before that I was ready but when we broke up I felt that all my trust for him was gone and that maybe us breaking up was a sign that I wasn't ready and I'm not... The other day he said that he couldn't wait for the day it happens so now I feel like I should just do it to get it over with but I know that won't stop me from feeling this way so... Help?
What yall are saying is making a lot of sense and I don't know why I didn't just tell him... I think its mainly the reason that I feel like I led him on before we broke up and then we got back together and its hard to find a relationship these days where the guy will wait :/

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I know your parents say it all the time to wait untill your married or for that special someone but coming from a 17 year old girl who went through the same thing your going through I'm telling you to wait! wait until your ready chica! I went through the same thing. I had a boyfriend for a year and a half and he pressured me into making me think I was ready and I wasnt.. and we ended up breaking up a few weeks later.! I was so heart broken, it hurt and it still hurts. if you have doubts about your bfs loyalty then don't do it. losing your virginty should come natural and should never be forced. if you feel you may regret it later then save yourself the heartache. Your special enough for him to wait for you :)