Guys: How would you convince your wife/girlfriend not to divorce/leave you?

Say for another man..

what would you say to her to make her stay? If you really loved her.
Updates:
what if you knew she was making a mistake/lost? would you help her? or tell her to f*** herself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That'd just tell me she isn't as committed as me. Even though I wouldn't marry someone who I truly felt thought the same way as I did about a long term commitment, if she's thinking about other people while with me than it isn't going to last either way, I would end it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• i don't know what I could say if she already picked out another guy. id suppose id say don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. maybe shell come to her senses, even if she did I don't think id want her back after she's done screwing around and iam just the fall back guy.

2|0
    0|1
  • If she wants to leave me, hell she better do it fast. and Ill say something like "Finally I can f*ck that girl you hate so much"- just so that I can make her feel bad on her decision.

0|1
    0|0
  • This has happened before to me, it was my first love.

What I learned after that is to NEVER beg for love!

Thoroughly thinking it through, there's nothing you can do to convince her to not leave you.

Any attempt on trying to win her back... well It only makes you weaker inside AND in appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

I know that over the course of our relationship or marriage, I did the best I could to satisfy her as a partner, lover, and best friend. If that wasn't good enough for her, then that's life.

Honestly, even if she was only conflicted, I'd leave her. Any relationship in which one person develops feelings for someone outside of the relationship, isn't healthy, and I refuse to live my life worrying about whether my girlfriend/wife is contemplating getting another man.

What I've learned in life (especially when it comes to love and dating) is that you have to do what's best to protect yourself. If my girl has feelings for another guy, odds are sooner or later somethings gonna happen, and I know that. If she would confess to me that she has feelings for another man but she loves me, I would be moving out and divorce papers would be on her kitchen table to sign within a week.

1|0
    0|0
    • @ your update. I can't control the mistakes others make. She's her own person, and I'm her significant other. Its not my job to manipulate her decisions. To answer your question, I'd still end the relationship / marriage.

• He she wants to leave for another man, I want her gone anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • if she's already got the man picked out she's likely long gone as far as feelings go

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't do it.

You just need to take your words into actions and be with them, and treat them how you would like to be treated.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I'd probably end the relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I would tell her that if she isn't 100% happy with me, she must leave me. Even if she changed her mind, I would dump her. I have more self-respect than to beg for her lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You let them go. Why beg and plead someone to stay with you when they don't want to be?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes