Guys: How would you convince your wife/girlfriend not to divorce/leave you?

Say for another man..

what would you say to her to make her stay? If you really loved her.
what if you knew she was making a mistake/lost? would you help her? or tell her to f*** herself?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• That'd just tell me she isn't as committed as me. Even though I wouldn't marry someone who I truly felt thought the same way as I did about a long term commitment, if she's thinking about other people while with me than it isn't going to last either way, I would end it