Some advice on what I should do to move on?

i was engaged to this guy for almost 2 years. I love him a lot but we got into a huge blown up fight that ended it and now he hates me. or at least he said he did the last we talked which was forever ago by the way. he IS in a serious relationship. him and the girl have been dating for 8 months now. we've been broken up for 8 months.

i honestly think about him a lot. I haven't seen him in like 6 months and we do not talk. I don't have any way to see him or contact him and he hasn't tried to contact me yet I still think about him all the time. I've even tried getting into another relationship like he did to move on but that just made me more depressed. it seems like no matter what I do I just can't get over him. some days I'm fine with it and some days I just break down crying. it's been well over the normal time of healing over a breakup so I'm just worried I'm not gonna be able to movee on.

i also think my problem is I haven't gotten any real closure. last time we talked he said he still loved. that was when he was first starting to dating. I don't know what else to do. help me please.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say you have to keep your chin up,Love can leave people sad. for a long time. I just broke up with my boyfriend and have been devastated for a while, and I don't think it'll go away any time soon. I don't know what to say to you, Loving is one thing, wanting to be with them is another. Maybe he has moved on... And would you be OK, getting him back knowing that he made love to this woman for this long, and it starts more problems on top of that. I wouldn't want my man back, knowing that he's had another right away.

• thank you for the encouragement and the advice

What Guys Said 1

• You should just forget about him and move on.

It doesn't matter if you get a real closure or not. The problem is when you see him again, you'll fall for him again. Just find a new guy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!