Everyone, should I let this go?

I met a girl back in August of 2012, she's perfect. We get along about everything, yet, we don't have everything in common. It was one of those, where it's very easy to fall in love. We became good friends, with benefits. It was all going fantastic for about 6 months. Over those 6 months I learned a lot about her. Such as, like myself, she's been married and divorced. Her marriage, again like mine, was awful. Every since then, she hasn't been good on commitment. Putting a label on things I guess you should say. She warned me at the start to not fall in love with her, but it was hard since everything we did was the same as it would be in a serious relationship. We did everything together, yet, still only called us friends. One night, we went out drinking. I couldn't help myself, and I kind of spilled everything out. It ruined it, but we still talked. She moved out of state, but recently came back to visit. We hung out, and everything was like it used to be for the couple of days she was back. Again, we did everything together. I'm not sure what to do here. Should I let it all go? Should I just wait? She told me I could come visit whenever I want, and when I get out of the military she even mentioned me moving out there. I really just don't know how to perceive it all. I can't be mad at her for turning me down when I told her everything, I knew it was a 50/50 chance of her agreeing. I'm not sure though, should I wait it out and remain talking to her, see what comes of it? Or just let it go?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it go. You cannot fix a heart that does not want to be mended and unless she states she wants it to be as such she doesn't.