At what point after knowing someone, would you decide they are not interested (or taking too long) & move on?

How long after knowing someone, would you decide they are not interested (or taking too long) and move on?

If they did not tell you, or give clear sings of interest?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on their behavior .

If they aren't initiating anything - conversations, meeting up, etc - then I would move on.

• without initiating anything yourself first before moving on?

• you've hung out a bit. not dated.

• Hmm well I'd initiate a bit - ask if they want to grab a drink, come over for movies, something. If they reciprocate, awesome. If they don't seem to keen, I'd do my best to make it less awkward and move on myself.