Should I tell his girlfriend he cheated on her with me?

Last weekend I went out of town to catch up with a guy friend I hadn't seen in a while.

During the night I had noticed some female stuff around (like make up in the bathroom, shoes in lounge room) and when I asked about it, he told me that he had a roommate and that she was getting on his nerves a fair bit and it didn't look good.

Anyway I shrugged that off, thinking nothing of it and the rest of the night went great; half a bottle of whiskey later we end up in his bed having sex.

The morning after, my suspicions came back fourfold, female items in his room that I missed the night before (lights were off the whole time), and he seemed to be in a bit of a hurry to get me out of the house. I shrugged it off again, cause we were mates and he couldn't have lied to me, right? So I ate breakfast gathered my stuff and as he walked me to my car he said, 'By the way, I have a girlfriend.' Then he shrugged - 'But it takes two to tango,so...'. I was speechless! I didn't say anything for a while, just left while I processed what just happened. Got angry and basically told him to go f*** himself.

I don't want anything to do with him and I just feel so stupid that I didn't listen to my instincts! I feel awful and sick to my stomach. I don't know what to do, I've never been in this situation before and I definitely don't make a habit of having casual sex!

I'm worried that if I tell his girlfriend, she won't believe me and it'll open a whole can of worms. By the same token, I feel like I should because I don't want him to get away Scott free either and I'm sure whoever she is, she deserves better than this!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no point in telling her. It'll only get you into stress and bother. Besides, you don't know her. Maybe she's not a nice person either.

If she was also your friend (or a relative), then I'd tell her. But, since she's not, don't bother. Snub your guy friend. That will be enough punishment for him.

• Damn straight I won't be talking to him or seeing him anytime soon...in my fit of anger I called his penis small lol X3

• Haha. Good move, LOL.