Do you think he will every apologize to me or contact me again?

My ex had asked to get back together with me about a month after we broke up, I agreed under the circumstances that we would take things slow. Well things were going back to how they were when we first started dating and he all of a sudden he started to act really shady. Come to find out he actually had another GIRLFRIEND while he was trying to get back with me..

I sent him this big long text message saying to never call or text me and if he saw me out in public(we live in a small town and go to the same college so it's easy too run into each other) to act like he didn't know me. I dropped all of the stuff I had of his to his mom and told her what happened. I know it sounds silly because I told him to never talk to me again but every day I get a twinge of hope that he will call and apologize to me, not that I would ever get back with him but it would make me feel so much better about the situation if I knew he was sorry, just because I feel like my whole relationship with him before this was some sick joke to himand it meant nothing at all while it meant everything to me. Should I call or text him? Do you think he will ever try and call? What if I DO run into him? Ahh so many questions all answers are much appreciated! :) thanks guys!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you did the right thing. That was completely wrong of him to lead you on like that. If there's one thing I learned about relationships its that you have to stand your ground when people disrespect you like that. If you don't they can and will walk all over you because you're giving them the impression what they're doing is OK. I know you're hurting right now but you don't want a guy that would do something like this to you anyways. I know you want and deserve an apology from him and if he decides to apologize then that's great. BUT I strongly advise you not to text him first. You were not in the wrong here.. he was. It makes you look weak if you text him first.. and if you try to force an apology out of him then you won't even know if it was sincere. Just focus on yourself and your friends and know that there are better guys out there that won't disrespect you like that. You're a really pretty girl. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a new boyfriend. Good luck.

By the way, the best possible thing you can do is to appear happy. You and I both know that's not how you really feel inside. But if you look happy and stay active with your friends it will make him think twice about what he's missing out on. And just so you know I guarantee he's not happy right now either. Use your anger and sadness and everything to make yourself into a better person. Workout and be more sexy than ever and make him regret ever leaving you. You'll be just fine

• that was so encouraging and incredibly nice to hear. thank you so much for that:)

• You're welcome! Glad I could help