Do you think he will every apologize to me or contact me again?

My ex had asked to get back together with me about a month after we broke up, I agreed under the circumstances that we would take things slow. Well things were going back to how they were when we first started dating and he all of a sudden he started to act really shady. Come to find out he actually had another GIRLFRIEND while he was trying to get back with me..

I sent him this big long text message saying to never call or text me and if he saw me out in public(we live in a small town and go to the same college so it's easy too run into each other) to act like he didn't know me. I dropped all of the stuff I had of his to his mom and told her what happened. I know it sounds silly because I told him to never talk to me again but every day I get a twinge of hope that he will call and apologize to me, not that I would ever get back with him but it would make me feel so much better about the situation if I knew he was sorry, just because I feel like my whole relationship with him before this was some sick joke to himand it meant nothing at all while it meant everything to me. Should I call or text him? Do you think he will ever try and call? What if I DO run into him? Ahh so many questions all answers are much appreciated! :) thanks guys!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you did the right thing. That was completely wrong of him to lead you on like that. If there's one thing I learned about relationships its that you have to stand your ground when people disrespect you like that. If you don't they can and will walk all over you because you're giving them the impression what they're doing is OK. I know you're hurting right now but you don't want a guy that would do something like this to you anyways. I know you want and deserve an apology from him and if he decides to apologize then that's great. BUT I strongly advise you not to text him first. You were not in the wrong here.. he was. It makes you look weak if you text him first.. and if you try to force an apology out of him then you won't even know if it was sincere. Just focus on yourself and your friends and know that there are better guys out there that won't disrespect you like that. You're a really pretty girl. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a new boyfriend. Good luck.

By the way, the best possible thing you can do is to appear happy. You and I both know that's not how you really feel inside. But if you look happy and stay active with your friends it will make him think twice about what he's missing out on. And just so you know I guarantee he's not happy right now either. Use your anger and sadness and everything to make yourself into a better person. Workout and be more sexy than ever and make him regret ever leaving you. You'll be just fine

2|0
    0|0
    • that was so encouraging and incredibly nice to hear. thank you so much for that:)

• You're welcome! Glad I could help

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I also think you did the right thing, two timing is cowardly and deserves no respect. You acted maturely and it's commendable. If he apologiese (which I don't think he will since he seems like a coward) then good otherwise forget him as he doesn't deserve anymoremofmyour time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thankss for your answer! :)

• No problem ;D I definitely don't think you should contact him again don't waste your time on trash

• Forget, Forgive, and move on. You gotta close the door, so that a new door can open.

I don't think he will do what you expect him to do. Was it a sick joke to him? Probably. Some guys have a power play fantasy, where they would have more than one relationship to see how much power the can control.

1|0
    0|0
  • what he did was rude we shouldn't call or text him .. and what would you say ?! .. "hey I know you had a girlfriend while trying to get back together but its cool !" .. just try to move on and forget about the ego boost that you will get if he called you .. he isn't worth a lot and so does his boost for calling you ..

1|0
    0|0
  • He will contact you again, if you contact him again as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Do not contact him. You are better off without him. Now that everything has settled you really don't want to stir everything back up again. Let things cool off.

If I were you and I saw him I would completely ignore him and wouldn't give him the time of day.

1|0
    0|0
  • just leave things there behind. Don't call him or text him. Yes it's hard, but look as what have you said he has a new one while trying to get back with you. Let him realize, if he really feel so sorry he would talked to you and apologized. If he doesn't so be it. I'm on your shoe right now and I'm experiencing it. But it's not your fault. So just live your life alone, be happy with your friends and make him regret.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes