He made me the other woman should I stay with him

My man of over two years was having an affair with his bar maid, he told me six months ago and moved back to his place. A week later we started going out again, I know I shouldn't have gone there but we have a 18 month old together and I love him so much. At first I thought him and the other woman were over but slowly he told me he was just sleeping with her and she meant nothing. However she stays at his and he never spends the night with me. A month ago I was ready to call it quits but he came to me and told me he really does love me. Everyone thinks there together, inc his family and her, he says there not. I just don't know, he says you never know what tomorrow will bring and she's not permanent but he stresses as I get upset about her, she knows he sees our son but not that we only separated for one week. It hurts every day
last weekend I told him I think it would be fare to tell her, he then told her, she forgave him that day and so now we both know he is seeing us both, I stay with him as we have a son and he says he loves me not her, she's quiet and he likes her as she works hard but he says what is a relationshp only based on her work ethics, I don't know why she forgave him, I just don't know now, he says he loves me and I love him is just hard

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you wanna stay the other woman for the rest of your life? It's quite obvious he's not gonna choose you, if he's gonna choose someone at all! He has two women loving and caring for him, giving him what he wants (because they feel they have to compete with the other woman) and nobody complains to him about it that much. So why would he choose?

Set an example for your child and choose yourself, not someone who gives you time when he feels like it and sleeps with another woman, who can't commit and give you the life and relationship you want.

If he loves you so, he shouldn't hurt you like this.

My advice? Kick his ass to the curb and choose for yourself!