If you know you will never be in a relationship with an EX any time soon, would you want to see him/her?

I broke up with my EX, but I believe it was mutual because we are going to a different university. He told his best friend 9 months after we broke up that he wants to finish his degree, get a job and find a way to be with me again.

I'm going to visit his university in 2 weeks. I told him 3 weeks ago and he never replied. I really don't understand why he wouldn't want to see me as friends.

• I would not want to see my EX
  • I would want to see my EX
  • See answer
    Vote C
  • I never had an EX
    Vote D

86

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if it was me, it'd be the girl who wanted to break up cause of going to different universities (cause I don't care to break up just cause of something minor like that) and I doubt I'd ever want to see her again. I wouldn't trust her to be worthwhile in the future. She would have proven she couldn't deal with a minor thing like distance so what will happen if some major issue comes up? She'll probably just leave then too.

Though, in your case since it was mutual and such, well I imagine he'd wanna see you. Maybe it's just hard for him now.