Is my boyfriend going to leave me?

I have always felt that we have a great relationship but he seems to be puking away lately.. We've been together for a year and a half and living together most of that time. Last night while we were in bed I told him how much I love him and how wonderful he is and all he had to say back was that he knows and I say it too much. Then this morning when leaving for work we both said drive safe have a good day but no I love you. Also I cried while laying on his chest last night and he just ignored it. I feel like I'm the only one in this.. It's very depressing.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like you are spending too much time together. You need to make him miss you and feel the love again. He is getting bored of the routine. You need to spice things up. Surprise him by doing little things that he will like. Also you can plan a romantic date to make things alright. If your sex life is becoming plain, you need to do things that he will like(something which he didn't expect you to do). You have to win him back. Try to have a long talk with him and focus on him, on his feelings.

• This all sounded pretty good til the long talk part. He probably does not want to sit there and discuss his 'feelings', especially after telling her she tells him how she feels too much!

• Yes I agree but after she is done with pleasing him, I think he will be OK with talking a bit. Even though not about his feelings but casual stuffs.